All ZENEA Watches are thoroughly inspected and tested in our Switzerland-based factory and are covered by our 24-month warranty from the date of purchase. ZENEA Watches will assume all the costs of repairing or replacing any defective pieces due to a verified manufacturing deficiency.
The ZENEA warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship that may arise during normal everyday use within the warranty period. During the warranty period, ZENEA Watches will assume all the costs of repairing and/or replacing products and parts of products that prove to be defective under normal and reasonable use. The warranty period is valid through the date marked on the included warranty card. All warranty work will be handled through our Switzerland based workshop. If you have questions regarding our warranty please contact us directly at info@zeneawatches.
This warranty does not apply to any costs, repairs, or replacements for the following cases:
- Blemishes caused by normal wear and tear.
- Repairs necessitated by use other than normal and/or reasonable use.
- Any damages that may arise after any unauthorized work is attempted.
- Damage resulting from negligence, misuse, abuse, accidents, or alterations.
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
Please note that the warranty is voided if any unauthorized repair or modification work has been performed on the timepiece.